Do You Want to Get Motivated?
Follow on Twitter and I'll get you motivated!
IF YOU WANT GET FREE MOTIVATIONAL, SUCCESSFUL AND INSPIRING QUOTES ON YOUR CELL PHONE? SO GOTO MESSAGE AND WRITE "FOLLOW GOLDENWORDS_UK" THEN SEND "PAKISTAN, AFGANISTAN, NIGERIA & USA - 40404, INDIA 53000, - CANADA 21212, INDONESHIA - 89887, BANGLADESH - 9594, UK- 86444, AZERBAIJAN - 4040"

Secret Diary Of A Mumpreneur

So, to start off with, a little bit about myself... I’m one half of a dynamic duo that has set up our own little “business-ette”. I can’t call it a “business” because that’s the first rule of being a mumpreneur – we don’t run a business, we have a little hobby on the side that we’re hoping, if all goes well, might one day make us a little bit of money.

But, we do have buyers and sellers, a website and a proper spreadsheet which accounts for money in and money out (if I’m honest it’s mostly money out at the moment). We run monthly good-as-new children’s clothes, toys and equipment sales in our local area and we’ve just had our very first sale (so far, “so mumpreneur”, I know).

Like many mumpreneurs, as well as having two small children, I’ve got a day job, as does my “business” partner, who’s also six months pregnant. What we don’t have is a business plan, marketing strategy, business bank account, much spare time or, in fact, any idea about how to run a proper “business”. Sound familiar?

Over the coming months I hope to be writing about all our wonderful business successes, but in all likelihood I’ll probably be sharing our trials and tribulations, mistakes and dead-ends, not to mention steep learning curve that I guess most fledgling start-ups go through.

Feel free to join me for the ride — in the words of that other dynamic duo, “to the Batmobile…”!

0 Comments: