Do You Want to Get Motivated?
Follow on Twitter and I'll get you motivated!
IF YOU WANT GET FREE MOTIVATIONAL, SUCCESSFUL AND INSPIRING QUOTES ON YOUR CELL PHONE? SO GOTO MESSAGE AND WRITE "FOLLOW GOLDENWORDS_UK" THEN SEND "PAKISTAN, AFGANISTAN, NIGERIA & USA - 40404, INDIA 53000, - CANADA 21212, INDONESHIA - 89887, BANGLADESH - 9594, UK- 86444, AZERBAIJAN - 4040"

Ask the Readers: What do you wish you had never believed?

Often the greatest obstacles to personal growth are deeply rooted misconceptions. False beliefs about wealth, personal relationships, and the nature of success can hold you back for years.

Several months ago Steve Olson published a list of 10 things he wishes he’d never believed. My favorites from his list:

1 - Money is the root of all evil.
2 - Getting a good job is the best way to earn money.
3 - Admitting a mistake is a sign of weakness.

It’s an amazing moment when you realize that something you’ve believed your whole life simply isn’t true. It’s also incredibly liberating to overcome the false beliefs that have been holding you back.

In an effort to expose as many harmful misconceptions as possible, I ask the readers: What do you wish you had never believed?

Leave your answers in the comments and I’ll compile the results into an article. Hopefully we can open up some eyes.

2 Comments:

It's actually very complicated in this active life to listen news on TV, so I only use internet for that purpose, and obtain the latest news.

Visit my web page diets that work

I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this
post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble.
You are wonderful! Thanks!

My homepage :: diets that work fast for women